- Drop support for Python 2.4 / 2.5.
- This release is the last which will maintain support for Python 2.4 /
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Added ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs
nose and coverage).
- 100% test coverage.
- Moved to GitHub.
- Speed up ‘get_content_type’ further by starting from context’s interfaces
(normally a much smaller set than all content types).
- Readd missing zope.testing dependency.
- Add testing module.
- Add registerContentFactory API to testing module.
- Add registerListItem API to testing module.
- Disuse the IContentType IInterface. This feature requires
provideInterface, which uses the global ZCML registry. We are
able to mark our content interfaces using IContent instead.
- Added Sphinx docs.
- Make changes that allow us not to require “zope.security” (and its
- Speed up get_content_type and get_content_types by using a
content type cache rather than rooting through the adapter registry
every time we need to call them. To invalidate the cache, do
- Add lemonade:listitem directive and get_listitems API.
- Use zope.component.getSiteManager instead of
zope.component.getGlobalSiteManager to find an adapter registry.
This helps bfg inasmuch as it will use the bfg registry rather than
the base registry when getSiteManager has been hooked; it will fall
back to getting the global site manager if it has not been hooked.
- Add IContent interface. When an IFoo interface is declared
via ZCML as lemonade:content, add the IContent interface to
the __bases__ of the IFoo interface when the ZCML executes.
- Change how is_content works: use IContent.providedBy(object)
instead of scanning the application registry for factories.
- Add is_content and get_content_type APIs to content module.
- Evolution machinery moved to repoze.evolution.
- Workflow machinery moved to repoze.workflow.
- Folder machinery moved to repoze.folder.
- (Remaining: content registrations)
- Added evolution module; useful to evolve ZODB and other
persistent data structures in lockstep with code changes. Needs